Deadline for application submission is Friday, August 13, 2021
- Applicant must be a resident of either Essex or Chatham-Kent Counties.
- Applicant must be accepted in or currently enrolled in an agricultural related course at a post-secondary institution.
- Applicant must provide proof of enrollment or proof of acceptance.
- Previous winners are not eligible to apply.
- Eight recipients will each be awarded a $1000 scholarship.
- Applicant must provide proof of paid deposit or tuition before the application deadline of Friday, August 13, 2021.
If you have any questions please email Grace Mullen at grace.mullen0@gmail