Junior Poultry (Class 83)
JUNIOR EXHIBITOR – up to age 12 at time of fair
No entry fee for junior exhibitors
Prizes: 1st $6.00; 2nd $5.00; 3rd $4.00
Trophy for Best In Show: Standard Poultry – Junior
Trophy for Best In Show: Bantam – Junior
Trophy for Best In Show: Pigeon – Junior
Trophy for Best In Show: Rabbit – Junior
Trophy for Best In Show: Water fowl – Junior
Rosette for Reserve
C = Cock; H = Hen; CL = Cockerel; P = Poulet
RULES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. All exhibitors must be members of the Society.
2. Entry Forms to be in the hands of the Secretary no later than July 29th.
3. All exhibits must be in their cages by Thursday, August 8th, 2019
4. All fowl not entered in the correct section and class will be automatically disqualified
5. Feed and water will be supplied by the Society
6. Any fowl showing signs of disease must be removed from the showroom and no prize awarded
For Class Division Information, Click Here to view Class breakdowns in pdf format.