Deadline for application submission is Friday, August 21, 2020
- Applicant must be a resident of either Essex or Chatham-Kent Counties.
- Applicant must be accepted in or currently enrolled in an agricultural related course at a post-secondary institution.
- Applicant must provide proof of enrollment or proof of acceptance.
- Previous winners are not eligible to apply.
- Four recipients will each be awarded a $2000 scholarship.
- Applicant must provide proof of paid deposit or tuition before the application deadline of Friday, August 21, 2020.