Deadline for application submission is Friday, July 14th, 2023
- Applicant must be a resident of either Essex or Chatham-Kent Counties.
- Applicant must be accepted in or currently enrolled in an agricultural related course at a post-secondary institution.
- Applicant must provide proof of paid deposit or tuition before the application deadline of Friday, July 14th, 2023.
- Previous winners are not eligible to apply.
- Eight recipients will each be awarded a $2000 bursary.
If you have any questions please email Grace Mullen at firstname.lastname@example.org