All About 4-H
The 4-H Motto is:
"Learn to do by doing."
The 4-Hs stand for:
Head, Heart, Hands and Health
The 4-H pledge is:
"I pledge my head to clever thinking, my heart to greater loyalty, my hands to larger service and my health to better living for my club, my community and my country."
4-H Education Display
Each 4-H Club may set up one educational display. The displays will be judged on the Danish system, where they receive a 1st, 2nd or 3rd. The top 3 displays overall will be indicated with special rosettes. All displays, despite standing, will receive $15.00.
- Displays must be made by 4-H members.
- Displays must be no larger than 6' wide, 30" deep and 36" high.
- Displays must be registered with the office and placed by 8:30pm Thursday, August 6th 2020.
- Displays must be removed between 5:00 & 6:00pm on Sunday, August 9th 2020.
The display will be judged on the following basis:
- Attracts Attention
- Effective Title
- Suitable Subject
- Holds Interest
- Conveys Message
- General Appearance
Prize money and ribbons provided by:
Comber Agricultural Society
Friday, August 7th 2020
4-H Swine & Sheep
Club Achievement Day | 9:00 am.
4-H Auction | 3:00 pm
- Auctioning off swine & sheep.
Saturday, August 8th 2020 at the 4-H Show Ring | $5.00 per ride.
Interactive Hands-on Educational Displays
Come to the 4-H barn and learn about all aspects of agriculture through different hands-on displays.
Friday | 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday | 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Sunday | 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm