Committee: Mark McKinlay 519-687-3400, Sue Nussey, Kate Nussey
READ THESE RULES SO THAT YOU ARE CLEAR ON WHAT IS EXPECTED BEFORE ENTERING: Photo size will be 5″ x 7″ (PHOTO QUALITY) unless otherwise specified. No digital image enhancing except in the Snapchat and Photoshop categories. Photo must be raw just as it was when taken.
- Photo must be taken within the past year.
- NO photocopies accepted.
- Important: Photo must be taken by the exhibitor.
- Photos may be in colour or black and white.
- Tags must be attached firmly on the photo.
- Exhibitor may enter one picture only in each category.
- Pictures are to be mounted on black construction paper with 1 cm border.
- Committee is not responsible for photos not collected at the end of the fair on Sunday August 7th, 2022. (Pick-up time, after 4:00 pm)
- All articles will be received between 1-8:30 p.m. on Thursday, August 4th, 2022.
Class 94 – Children 12 and under
Prizes: 1st $10.00; 2nd $5.00; 3rd $4.00
1. Colourful shoes
2. Celebration (birthday, graduation, etc)
3. Colour (pick a colour and showcase anything as long as it is that one colour)
4. Best Snapchat photo (4″ x 6″ print)
5. Playing with water
6. Farm life
CLASS 50 – Adults 13 and older
Prizes: 1st $ 10.00; 2nd $ 5.00; 3rd $ 4.00
- Hometown proud
- Time lapse
- Night time
- Anything with wheels
- Leading lines
- Farm life
- Moon or stars
- Photoshop a picture of your choice
- Abandoned building, barn or church
SPECIALS FOR PHOTOGRAPHY – CLASS 50
$15.00 – Sponsored by Graceland Farms
Sec. 9 Generations
Sec. 19 Farm Life
Sec. 23 Abandoned building, barn or church