All Covid 19 protocols in place at the time of the event will be observed as directed by public health. Comber Agricultural Society reserves the right to modify classes to virtual format instead of in person exhibits when needed.
- Exhibits must be bona fide property of the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own exhibits but the Society will do everything in its power to ensure their safety and care.
- The judges’ decision will be final and any interference will cause a forfeit of the prize money.
- If an exhibit is not worthy a prize, according to the Judge, no prize will be awarded.
- Trophies and Special Prizes will be presented at the Fair.
- No person will be allowed more than one entry per section per class, except livestock.
- No exhibitor may collect prize money from more than two entries in each livestock section. However, more may be shown to qualify for group entries (livestock).
- No animal may win more than one prize except in Specials and team groups.
Fair Board Office will open in the Lakeshore Community Centre from Thursday, August 4, 2022, from 1:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. to take entry forms.
Any discrepancies in prize payouts must be brought to the attention of the Secretary/Treasurer immediately upon receipt.
All prize payout cheques MUST be cashed no later than October 30, 2022.
Poultry Entry Forms are due July 25th
All Other Entry Forms are due July 29th
(The last Friday before the Fair)
ABSOLUTLEY NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 8:30 P.M., NO EXCEPTIONS.
To eliminate long line ups at the office Thursday, entry forms are available at www.comberfair.on.ca or Comber Home Hardware or Comber Variety or register online at http://www.assistexpo.ca/entries
ALL EXHIBITS CAN NOT BE REMOVED FROM DISPLAY BEFORE 4:00 P.M. ON Sunday August 7, 2022.
Any information collected by the Comber Agricultural Society regarding members, exhibitors, commercial exhibitors, sponsors, directors and any other persons related directly to the business of the Comber Agricultural Society and the Comber Fair, will be solely used for the purposes of promotion of the Comber Agricultural Society and the Comber Fair, and for the maintenance of their files and data base. Any member exhibitor, sponsor or director realizes that when they agree to take part in the Comber Agricultural Society and the Comber Fair, that the names may be published for these reasons only. None of this information whatsoever will be sold or transferred to any outside party.