The membership fee is $5.00 (Adult, 13 years and older), which entitles the member to become an exhibitor of the fair.
MEMBERSHIP FEES WILL BE WAIVED FOR 2022!
All Covid 19 protocols in place at the time of the event will be observed as directed by public health. Comber Agricultural Society reserves the right to modify classes to virtual format instead of in person exhibits when needed.
- Exhibits must be bona fide property of the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own exhibits but the Society will do everything in its power to ensure their safety and care.
- The judges’ decision will be final and any interference will cause a forfeit of the prize money.
- If an exhibit is not worthy a prize, according to the Judge, no prize will be awarded.
- Trophies and Special Prizes will be presented at the Fair.
- No person will be allowed more than one entry per section per class, except livestock.
- No exhibitor may collect prize money from more than two entries in each livestock section. However, more may be shown to qualify for group entries (livestock).
- No animal may win more than one prize except in Specials and team groups.
Fair Board Office will open in the Lakeshore Community Centre from Thursday, August 4, 2022, from 1:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. to take entry forms.
Any discrepancies in prize payouts must be brought to the attention of the Secretary/Treasurer immediately upon receipt.
All prize payout cheques MUST be cashed no later than October 30, 2022.
EXHIBIT DROP OFF TIMES:
THURSDAY, AUGUST 4th from 1:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Doors will close promptly at 8:30 p.m. and no other exhibit will be accepted, NO EXCEPTIONS!
EXHIBIT PICK UP TIME:
SUNDAY, AUGUST 7th
The doors to the Community Hall will remain open all day for spectators and the Fair Board will allow all exhibits to be removed promptly at 4:00 p.m. to allow participants to pick up their work.
ABSOLUTELY NO EARLY removal of items from the Community Hall. Anyone found removing the exhibits allows for disqualification of prize monies.
Prize cheques can be picked up Sunday, August 7th at the Fair Office in the Community Hall. All prize cheques not picked up will be mailed out to the address on file.
All prize payout cheques MUST be cashed no later than “October 30, 2022”.